What is a spiritual healer?
A spiritual healer is a person who allows himself or herself to be used as a channel for the flow of healing light and energy. This can be done for the benefit of self and others.
As a healer, you are a very special gift to society. You have the ability to heal people’s souls and change lives.
However it’s not all a bed of roses for healers. They often suffer from issues of their own because they are so adapted to fixing other people’s emotional issues and burdens. They not only ignore their own problems, but they carry the burden of others too. However, a spiritual healer will generally always pull through because they know the world needs them – and it does. If you think you might be a spiritual healer, you probably have experienced at least one of these symptoms before.
- You are highly sensitive to energy.
- You feel other people’s emotions and physical ailments as your own (empath).
- You are intuitive and can read others very easily.
- You are a “big picture” thinker (and don’t concern yourself too much with the details).
- You have gone through bouts of existential depression.
- You have felt like an outcast for most of your life.
- You think differently from others.
- You get overwhelmed in public easily.
- You have struggled with anxiety or panic before.
- You are the natural peacemaker between people.
- You are the confidant that people turn to in times of need.
- You experience digestive issues, lower back pain or gain weight around the stomach (solar plexus chakra disorders).
- You feel drained after spending too much time around people
- Sensitive beings like animals and children gravitate towards you.
- Other people tend to “dump” their emotional baggage onto you to deal with.
- You think in shades of grey rather than in black and white.
- You are very aware of the interconnectedness of life and deeply respect it.
- You believe in synchronicity more than coincidences.
- You have a history of healers in the family, e.g. nurses, psychologists, massage therapists
- You’ve experienced a major trauma in your life, e.g. loss of your family, life-threatening illness, near death experience, physical/sexual/emotional abuse, war, mental illness.
- You’ve gone through a spiritual awakening.
- You’ve experienced the dark night of the soul.
- You tend to use the right side thinker more than a left side thinker.
- You experience chronic pain in your body or an autoimmune disease (energetic blockages).
- You are EMF sensitive (electromagnetic hypersensitivity).
- You tend to attract people who need “fixing” but often get trapped in self-sacrificing roles.
- You’re an excellent and compassionate listener.
- You are naturally drawn towards healing professions that help others experience balance and wholeness.
- You can feel, distinguish between and alter the energy within and without yourself.
- You have had numerous mystical experiences.